Wednesday, February 23, 2011

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeirdooooo

Oh God i feel kinda weird. Antsy, is a better word. I feel like packing up my bags and heading somewhere tropical. I feel like quitting my job and doing whatever i want. Damn house.

i'm hating the diet today just becuase. i'm worn out. I'm not hungry or feel like partying - just worn out. i have enough energy to baaaaarely get thru the day. maybe it's becuase it's a gorgeous spring day. that always gets my juicies going. we might get snow on friday and that would be so awesome. even kody's praying for it...

I just can't wait for the low carb part becuase that's when i'm dying my hair back to blonde. this color washes me out. it looks awesome the first week then bleh after that. i feel bleh. but whats cool is i haven't cut my hair in a year so it is SUPER long. it's getting stuck in my armpits! hahaha...

okay. off to be bored some more. anyone got any heroin?

1 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home