Tuesday, March 08, 2011

poop

gained today. I was going to give this diet til Friday then fuck it but Kevin convinced me to just stay the course so i can say i finished something i started. So I will. in the diets defense, I did add cream to my coffee the last 3 days. I'm stopping that today. well after my first coffee....

Went to my brothers house last night to see Anna's pictures of Cambodia, Burma and another place i can't remember. I don't know how she does it! those places are sooo poor...i would be homesick in an instant. Now...send me to the carribean and i could stay a month! Which I will be doing again this summer.

We're having a bunch of layoffs at work. I could be moving to another department. I think now's a good time to ask to work a reduced work schedule. Once i'm done this diet I'm going to start P90X and that requires quite a time committment. If i had 5 hours in the morning, i could get that done, shower, get ready and come to work happy & glowy.

Yeah...that's what i'm gonna do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home