Saturday, April 23, 2011

French Press

Thismornings coffee was made courtesy of my French Press and it is mighty good.

My brother and I wrapped my mattress yesterday. that was way more work than i thought. i considered buying a new mattress but that may NOT be it and i will have just spent $600 bucks for nothing. I'm going to clean my bedroom AGAIN and then set up my air mattress. goodbye sleep...it was nice knowing you.

Kody has a bacterial infection near his penile area and he pretends he doesn't like the attention down there but i know different. hahahah....his eyes halfway close, he lays still...pervert. it's pretty bad though. he's had it for a while and i just never really treated it. becuase it takes several applications a day and i'm lazy. i barely take my own medicine.

I think it's going to rain today. yay!

still in the 160's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home