Friday, April 22, 2011

Weird, Funky, Yuk Week

I probably slept on and off for only 2 hours last night. The problem started in my bed which is housing some hungry-ass spiders and has been for the last 2 / 3 months? I cannot find them; i cannot kill them and every other night I 'feed' them. I tried the couch last night and that is just not the same as my glorious Sealy. However, my brother is going to help me wrap up my mattress and boxspring to store in the garage for a few weeks. Maybe no blood and no oxygen will do the trick. No? I must have super-power blood.

Last round of HCG. i loaded on monday and tuesday so i could enjoy passover dinner with some friends but overdid the wine, stayed up til 4am singing love songs and called in sick Wednesday. hahah...that made me laugh. But that meant i did not feel like watching my eating. So I had 3 loads days instead of 2; so what? Yesterday I fasted and that actually felt good. eating is a pain in the ass for me. I'm obssessed with it, I adore it, I crave it and then i feel bad when I indulge. WHY CAN'T I LIKE HEALTHY THINGS????????????????????????????????????????????

Not taht food isn't healthy but MY food preferences aren't. HOws my writing at 5am on scattered sleep?

Kody got the rest of the Lamb from the seder for b'fast. he looks pretty content. Lamb. That's disturbing that a little baby has to die to celebrate freedom. speaking of trying to see the light in a shitty world, there is an interesting movie that my friend pointed out to me called I am It looks very inspiring. Those kinds of movies are a double-edged sword for me becuase i can feel the intensity and immensity of it, i have the passion and desire to do stuff like that but i don't. so i cry for the amazing message it gives and i cry that i'm not involved.

fuckin A! I'm glad i'm on my proper meds again!

I'm going to Napa today for work. oddly enough, i'm not in the mood. But i'm always like this on HCG. i am NOT hermiting this round nor will i allow myself to be lazy.

PARTY ON GARTH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home