Monday, March 14, 2011

monday...really?

I busted my ASS this weekend cleaning out blackberry bushes, rocks, wild weeds, super over-grown bushes, mowed my backyard THREE times and front lawn (once of course)... I was going to plant bushes and flowers but i was way too wiped out. that's a lot of work on 500 calories. and it was 300 calories that day becuase i wasn't hungry.

AND...i did my taxes on turbo tax and OWED the feds $1,200!!! I asked Kevin to come over and take a look at my taxes and i made one weird error that he caught, we changed it and now i only owe them $100! THT was like winning a small lottery...THANK YOU KEVIN!!!

i've got about 6 days left on the VLCD. im not excited at all. i'm liking the strict regimine of this diet. although i'm having waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many peanut butter days. if i could have peanut butter on this diet id' stay on it forEVER.

janet and i went to "9 to 5" yesterday as one of the broadway series shows. it was really good...there was one girl in the cast who was on American Idol Season 3 and her voice gave me goosebumps. she played dolly parton. i'm not in to theater but i certainly can do matinees.

st. patty's day week.. : ( i could cry a river.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home