Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Love Jake..

..but i'm glad his mom is coming to get him tonight. he wakes up EVERY morning whining. i hate whining. and every single breath out is a whine. i could throttle him.

I stopped HCG cuz i can't do it anymore. if i could have peanut butter apples every night for dinner i could probably do it; but, i can't. and i hate the food. it's bland and boring and i'd just rather not eat. i'm in the 150's and there i'll stay til i get in to the 140's. and there i'll stay period. i bought new socks which means i have to run in them or it'll be a waste of money. my new "diet" is to not eat like a pig or drink like dean martin.

i'm going to napa today and for teh rest of the week. that's an awesome break from the office. i have to go with a co-worker today and he's a perv, but i am flattered that a young buck is hot for me. course he'd probably be hot for roseanne barr but i try not to think like that. i'll assume it's me.

I got my hair done friday and i don't know what's so magical about my hair that it just cannot be done but it is pretty amazing. last time i had pencil strips; this time i had the crown highlighted and yet my entire crown is still gray! I don't even know how that's possible!! The lady that did my hair was in her late 50's and tha'ts the problem. s he's not young and up on the current trends. she even cut my hair lame. good thing i like ponytails...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home