Wednesday, January 04, 2012

a little too proud for the just the 4th

But that's okay because i'm doing good regardless...ththpbthbpth...
My goal in 2012 is to get out more.  Although the hermitting was something I probably needed to do at the time, it's outlived its purpose and although it will be hard for me to go out, I am encouraging myself to do so...So, first outing?  Kelly's.  I called Kelly and asked if I could come over for dinner. She wnated to know what the occasion was.  ha ha ha...i just told her to meet her new dog and to eat free food.  One was absolutely darling and the other was absolutely delicious.

I didn't stay long becuase I literally (i MEAN literally) got 3 hours sleep the night before so I was kinda loopy.  And Jeff started playing his gay movies that only Jeff would love so that kinda forced my hand.  (kidding Jeff...i love a third of your movies.  p.s.  forget Sarah Marshall...you'd probably hate it)  But I felt reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally good about getting out and spending time with K&J and even though i was EXHAUSTED, I still made my self do my yoga before bed.  That was 5 desired checks and 5 received checks:

Kody walk:  check
No drink:  check
bike to work:  check
Yoga:  check
Meditate:  check

(we won't talk about this morning though...I'm running seriously late due to said 3 hours sleep which made me sleep 10 hours today but due to another resolution, I'm not beating myself up anymore.  It's all just okay)

nevermind:  snuck home at lunch and grabbed my bike.  it's like friggin' SPRING OUTSIDE!

I love Gerber Daisy's but they do NOT make good vase flowers...this one looks like a scared cat.