Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Retail Therapy

Next week i start my schooling for the Vet Tech program.  that's an AS degree!... I took the pretests and scored no less than 92 on all of them.  I smaht.   I'm also ONLY riding my bike in to work...no more lazy car days.  I gotta get my ass in shape becuase i'm ready for a man. Soooo ready....

I wanted to go to Key West in August but I don't think i can...Kody's pretty bad and i can't leave him for an entire week.  which sucks becuase the people i met last year really want me to come out and i'm so flattered by that and I loved their company. I'm so going to miss out.  That fucker's probably gonna live 5 more years...hahhaha...kidding God!

I took my PLP day off yesterday, watched some shows, took a nap and went shopping at Big Lots. I took TWO HOURS to slooooooowly go thru the entire store and bought the greatest shit! LOVE that store....