Tuesday, June 07, 2005

diet food?

I started to eat my fabulous lunch when i thought "I should take a picture of this masterpiece!" (so excuse the bites i already took)


This is two corn tortillas fill with crushed cumin-laced black beans, chopped scallions, cilantro, avocado, tomatoes, tomatillo salsa, black olives, white onions and argula from my garden. DAMN I'm good...

(see Tabitha? this is why you want a digital camera...to take pictures of shit that means nothing to anyone)

i wanna beer.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

I'm home today, hence the ability to create that masterpiece.

Im supposed to be cleaning, but, as usual, i am not motivated.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

Mmmm, that looks good, and healthful! Go you.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Thanks Shananigans...it was unbelievable. not quite a krispy kreme but for sure not as boring as a rice cake either...

12:16 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

i love avacado.

and i hear that wine has less carbs than beer . . .

yes, that is reason #346 to get a digital camera.
reason #295 is so i can post pictures of the james taylor concert online!!! (in late aug of course)

3:27 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

It looks good and it's way early here (in Mass).... : ) It's making me want lunch already!

Ooh..if you still want a beer that's low in carbs, etc..try Mich Ultra (I think). Less carbs and calories than regular beer!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Senor Guano said...

All that fiber in the picture iritates my colon.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

YOU irritate my colon...

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home