Thursday, June 02, 2005

You Bloggers inspire me - Here's my list!

I've chosen 49 things. 49 for my man's favorite team.

i have 4 more days to eat, drink and be merry...

  1. When I see those mouse glue traps, I throw them away. (I know mice can be a problem but nothing deserves to die that way)
  2. I spoke fluent German. Course, how fluent can one be from 3 to 6?
  3. I know how to snowboard, scuba dive, rock climb and rollerblade.
  4. Aside from being impressed by #3, I am super-ass lazy.
  5. I bruise easy
  6. I eat oreo cookies, in the dark, with my eyes closed…
  7. I can’t work anymore; there are too many blogs to read.
  8. I send, at least, one animal rights letter a week.
  9. My license plate frame states “Meat’s no treat for those you eat!”
  10. I only vote for animal issues (please, no hate comments. I did vote in the last presidential election…a lot good THAT did!)
  11. I spent one night in jail
  12. I hold the most suspensions on record at my high school in New Hampshire.
  13. I used to be in a band and I can play the piano (no virtuoso though)
  14. I have my first dogs ashes on my fireplace and I talk to him every once in a while
  15. My current dog does not like that I talk to my first dog
  16. Some of my toes barely uncurled from birth
  17. I stole my brothers car when I was 13 and almost crashed it
  18. I’ve seen Pink Floyd 5 times, AC/DC 3 times
  19. I met Joe Montana at a bar and he was a total asshole
  20. I can say about 15 words in one burp
  21. I drank 15 beers one time (21 not related to 20)
  22. I will freak out if there is a stray hair on the back of my arm or in my bra.
  23. I was an extra in Homeward Bound 2.
  24. I love to use the word “I”.
  25. My first concert was Cheap Trick. I got so drunk I passed out right after they threw the “Kiss” record out.
  26. I am the 6th of six. My parents got divorced, remarried and had me.
  27. I’ve lived in Maine, New Hampshire, Washington, Maryland, Germany and finally California.
  28. I have to wear underwear to bed.
  29. I once cut my hair in to a serious mullet when I was hammered. That was, sadly, only one year ago.
  30. I will vomit if I see someone else vomit. (well...who wouldn't?)
  31. I stole two dogs from the dog pound night drop and found them homes (I even set off the alarm)
  32. I smoke Shermans when I drink.
  33. I’ve seen Twister probably 25 times. I wanna be Helen Hunt (See #29 – I originally just wanted her bangs..it went too far…it just went too far)
  34. I still email my high school buddies from back east.
  35. I rubbed poison oak on my skin to see if I would get it – I didn’t.
  36. I almost drowned when I was 3 by a huge wave at some beach.
  37. I save ants out of my shower (but I smoosh hairy spiders…)
  38. I teepee’d for the first time at 36
  39. I’m a notary public
  40. I straightened my own two front teeth using my girlfriend’s rubberbands that she used for her braces.
  41. My childhood home is shown in Google Images under South Berwick, Maine Bed & Breakfast (on Academy Street)
  42. I love to drink on Sundays (denial about the coming Monday?)
  43. I never carry cash
  44. I pierced my one ear by myself
  45. I won 3rd place in my school spelling bee. I blew it in the state on ‘parcel’. I hate that word.
  46. My favorite drink is a White Russian
  47. My favorite non-alcoholic drink is Starbucks iced soy mocha
  48. I have to have nitrous just for a teeth cleaning
  49. I’ve realized I’m not that interesting.

Okay...today i've promised myself, as i sit in my hangover of blogging WAAAAAAAAY too much yesterday, that i will work at the job i get paid for.

I'm not happy about that.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fucking state workersss...

10:17 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

good luck working today . . . i'll try to do the same.
1. i LOVE starbucks iced soy lattes (because starbucks uses vanilla soy, so you don't have to get any flavoring) my man works at starbucks, so i've got the hookups (yes, we both know they are a soulless coorportation).
2. i am a notary public too!
3. i've lived in germany for a total of 5 months! und ich sprechen bissen deutch.
4. i am the 2nd child of 7 daughters (all from the same parents)

10:33 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Darn it! No emails to keep me entertained. Darn it all!

I have a list about me on my blog too, once you start it's so hard to stop!

1. When I hit college I was asked out by 13 different guys and was such a wallflower I sad no to every one of them. Then I wised up and went out with a few of them.

2. I once told a guy that if the future of the human race depending on us dating, I still wouldn't date him.

3. I love cheesy 80s music.

4. I'd love to meet Robert DeNiro.

5. I went to Greece when I was a year old and don't remember much beyond pictures.

6. My dad hasn't been back to Greece since coming to the US over 30 years ago.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list. I always know Joe Montana was an asshole.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I remember that night you met Joe, he tried hitting on my wife...she was pretty short with him. He's a jagoff.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

i have tears in my eyes...

"I'd like to thank all the beautiful bloggers in the world who read my page..."

and for Tabitha: "The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity I need! My name in print! That really makes somebody! Things are going to start happening to me now." what's that from?

anonymous: be nice.
Glitterglamgirl05: I'm weaning myself off you! ; ) kidding...on my way to hotmail now.

LBB: You friggin' rock

PHER: I found his assholeness trying to get YOU his autograph. in turn, i want your puppy

12:13 PM  
Blogger Senor Guano said...

You have eaten to many cookies today Tanya.

2:17 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

man, i am doing quite poorly with this one! i really don't think i know . . . gimme a clue?

9:11 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

clue: steve martin from The Jerk

oops...

9:27 AM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

This just caught my eye on your right rail--you are a fascinating person, TK!

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home