Wednesday, June 01, 2005

My night...

My dog woke me up last night around midnight with his subtle, high-pitch whine. I usually lay there for like 10 minutes in a state of confusion until I realize he must really need something. So I reluctantly get up and, of course, step on something he's chewed on earlier, which he always magically creates in to something sharp and painful.

"Aaagh!"

I let him out and it was obvious this was most necessary.

Well...while i'm up and have 5 days left, I might as well eat as much sugar as I can! I'm smart like this...but at 12:04 it probably wasn't too smart to eat a piece of dry bread with peanut butter..."nyup! nyuuup! nyuuuup!" I shrug becuase who cares; i'm eating.

(here's the culprit standing guiltily over his 'victim'...ain't he just so cute though???)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have got WAY TOO MUCH time on your hands my little friend. And quit eating so much SUGAR....Love you poopie head.

8:02 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

beautiful dog by the way . . .

8:34 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Aww...i have to agree Tabitha but I humbly thank you...

pie hole, Dena? shut it.

LOVE YOU TOO!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Senor Guano said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm sugar.
My my mocha chip frapachino and cheese danish have lots Oh sugar in them!
But I am having a couple bananas to counter act the junk food.

The 8 mile run at lunch time will make them go bye bye.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

You know what's even better melting the peanut butter in the microwave with a few chocolate chips, then put it on the bread. YUM!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

glitter girl? you ROCK!

me loooove melty chocolate.

i'd better try it soon, i don't have much glorious time left to be bad!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home