Friday, July 08, 2005

i ain't got shit to say..

...so i'll just talk shit.

I found a magic 8 ball on a desk that i was working at today and i asked it 4 questions. i imagined each question in my head so it would give me the right answer:

Will Kevin and I get married? It is decidedly so
Will Kody live to be an old dog? Yes (phew!!)
Will I ever be truly happy? Signs point to yes
Will i ever be happy at any job? Concentrate and ask again

I decided not to push my luck and put it down...i mean, how many yes'es can it give me?
____________________

I have another wedding to go tomorrow evening. yes it's an evening wedding which means "party". but i can't drink so i'll have to be one of those queer sober partiers. I'm WAY funnier with a buzz-on but these aren't my friends so it doesn't matter if i'm funny or not.
____________________

I woke up this morning to a harrassing Kody. "feed me!" "Move over!" "i gotta pee!" "Rub my belly." "Let me scratch your torso..." Gosh! It's always about him. I don't know where he gets it but he is such a spoiled ass. (awww...i love him sooo much!) Anyway, my kind kind Kevin offered to get up at 5am and feed him since he was awake anyway. I laid there and fell back to sleep in about 53 seconds and was actually dreaming when i heard Kody scream a God awful 4 second scream. This is the 3rd time he has done this but it doesn't get any less scary. I shot out of bed, heart pounding, body shaking and ran to the back door - kevin is already out there...Kody comes running in with his ears back and favoring his front left paw. Again, i look him over and find nothing. Twice he's done this and now 3 times I find nothing. All I can do is love him and hold him for about 15 minutes..which make kevin jealous. I think he's considering trying the same trick as kody for tomorrow morning...Sorry hun...but he IS my son, you know?
____________________

Yesterday I wore my faded black gap jeans and folded up the hem like mid-calf. I know it's not the style but i thought it was cute and i'm way too fat to wear shorts to work! Plus my legs are still baring (bearing?) the bruises from last weekends rafting trip - aka=not pretty. Sheila asked me if that was the style and I said "no" but my other girlfriend always says i'm so way hip you'd almost think i was behind the times when really I'm super advanced. So today? My co-worker, who took the job i wanted and the promotion i wanted, was wearing the same exact look i had on yesterday...huh? That's right...who's cryin now babe?

Okay...everyone have a lovely weekend. I know I will because any day off is a good day...

7 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

God you're funny Tanya! i enjoy reading your blog every day. keep up the good work!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

lol - you crack me me.

Maybe Kody has something wrong with is paw internally? Like a broken toe??? if that's possible?? (I don't have dogs, so I'm clueless, dont listen to me)

4:19 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

What that dog has is a broken...umm...crap. i can't think of anything funny...but YOU'RE funny so that's good enough.

what's 'crack me me' mean?

4:21 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

i rolled the hem of my jeans up to mid calf today for work too... and i did it last night when i went out with my sister (yes, the one that jon liked before he liked me) . . .

4:31 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

LOL - ok ok, so maybe I'm "funny" but I'm really bad at proofreading (sp?) AND spelling. =)

What I MEANT to say was that YOU CRACK ME UP!!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

I love that you commented on your own post right away. Way to give yourself positive affirmations!

Great 8-Ball answers.

Best of luck with the wedding.

You are most definitely a stylin' chick.

Kody is a lucky boy and Kevin will definitely learn that there's plenty of love for everyone!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I think I need a magic 8 ball. : )

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home