Friday, November 04, 2005

Trading Spouses

I NEVER watch reality shows (except the boot camp one) but when Peng said he actually wanted to see this one, i knew it had to be interesting.

So i watched it...oh my Frickin' lord. what i wouldn't give to be on the cutting floor at Fox. I am the master manipulater so i would probably be exec in about 2 months...although whoever is there now is pretty brilliant too.

please check out the video:

http://www.fox.com/tradingspouses/video.htm

Okay...great example of a christian, right? "Get the hell out of my house!"

I think Jesus said that once, didn't He?

5 Comments:

Blogger tabitha jane said...

he sort of did actually . . . if you already know the story i wont burden you with it . . . but i'm sure it wasn't used in the same context as this show here . . .

i heart you tanya.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Senor Guano said...

This lady is part of George W's base. (the uneducated part)
We saw her in the video DEMONstrating good wholesome christian values.
How nice.
I think it was Carl Sagan who said "more people have died in wars in the name of god then in the name of the devil"

1:42 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....that made me a little warm inside...

i heart you too, Tabbys...

and SG...

2:27 PM  
Blogger Senor Guano said...

I just watched that video again.

To funny!!
what a wingnut!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Satan is pretty darn sneaky . . . I wouldn't put it past him to trick humans into fighting for what they think is a good cause. Remember, God didn't start any wars in his own name, we did.

Ben O.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home