Friday, October 28, 2005

Nothing Blog

I have nothing to say.

Just some drivel...Today I have heartburn. Yesterday I had heartburn. and the day before. I'm only 39 and i'm developing a hole in my esophegal sphincter. it's worse when you run. the more i run, the worse i eat, the more horrible the heartburn gets.

Peng wants a margarita after work and everytime i say 'margarita' in my head, the acids rumble.

but i'll go anyway, cuz i'm a good sport. and, hey! Maybe i won't have a margarita because it'll hurt - i'll try a white russian. it's only my favorite drink anyway.

tomorrow i get to do health checks at The Animal Place. Honestly, I'd do that every day of my life if someone never invented money...but, that don't pay the bills, honey!

habbanadaaaaah!!! or weekend i mean...

5 Comments:

Blogger ads510 said...

i hope you went and enjoyed a margarita or at least a white russian last friday! It was halloween weekend afterall, and you needed to celebrate kody's health! :) screw the heartburn...

7:57 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I'm so glad little (or big) Kody is okay...and hope you enjoyed a drink or two...or three.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

dewey...where's your blog??

10:46 AM  
Blogger NWJR said...

Love the pumpkin. We did that two years in a row for our Halloween party, and it was a big hit!

10:56 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

i think peppermint helps calm the stomach.
mostly you just need to return the acid levels of your stomach to normal . . .
i wish they had never invented money. it is the reason i don't have time to blog right now . . .

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home