Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Kody...

I took Kody to the vet yesterday to have the big bump on his left paw looked at. And to get his butt glands squeezed.

I thought it would be a good day for him: pretty vet techs taking his x-rays, poking his booty, petting and cooing him...but not so. The x-rays revealed a suspicious mass that may need to be biopsied. The dr. said it could be an infected fracture of it could be cancer.

And cancer is all i heard...I took a loan against my home to prepare for our road ahead.

I just pray, pray, pray that i won't need it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shananigans said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry TK. That is some very upsetting news. Praying for the best case scenario and keeping my fingers crossed for you and Kody.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

thank you Shanani...intuitively, i think he's going to be fine.

i'm foggy today. i'll be foggy all week i'd bet.

10:19 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

mmmm fog . . .
sorry about kody friend . . . i am praying for you too!!


i just realized, my friend d has a dog like yours named kody too . . .

11:05 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Oh no! My fingers are crossed for both of you.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

ohh man, that stinks. I"m sorry lady. Fingers crossed for you all.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home