Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Updating is hard...

i almost fell off my horse Saturday. it was comical to see. the damn thing decided he wanted to jump over the creek which made me slide to the right. i hung on to the horn and my hat slipped down over my eyes...i was too terrified to scream. i kept thinking "ohmygod! i'm going to fall off this horse and be Christoper Reeves!"

but i didn't. although i can still feel the ramifications of that slippage in my back. and the bruises are still all over my legs. yay.

i had coffee today. i'm not as strong as Tabbys and it made me totally wired. a good wire i must say. so i recommend a 2 day hiatus and THEN have one. whooooo!!

"one time i was two and ..."

you had to be there.

6 Comments:

Blogger tabitha jane said...

sounds like you need a massage . . . :)
you made it two days! good job! i am downing the water today because i had a massage this morning and rebecca marie and i challenged each other to an 8 glasses a day goal . . . me and the office toilie are good friends now!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

I’ve been drinking so much freakin’ water and tea lately. Me and the loo are good friends :) Good job, two days – no coffee. I don’t think I could make it through one. I fell off a horse once, but luckily it was a clean fall and all I got was a bruise the size of Texas on my cheeks. But it was super scary. Glad you’re OK.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

i'm trying to drink water immediately after i open my eyes. that way i get water before coffee and other bad habits.

i rode my bike in today so that means i have to drink even more than 80 ounces?!?!! i can barely down 20!

i'm with oprah; i hate water.

10:32 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

my naturopath told me that if you drink one glass of water for every glass of alcohol or coffee that you drink you will help offset the dehydrating affects that they have.

she also said that hangovers are basically extreme versions of dehydration so if you drink a lot of water you will reduce the strength of your hangover.

i love naturopaths!

(she also said that 85-95% of uti's can be cured without antibiotics!)

4:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

man... glad things worked out for you on the horse! i've been on a runaway horse before that decided to take a trip down an embankment. luckily, he was much more sure-footed than i am in my every day life and we survived. i've also had a horse rear over on top of me. yea... i don't ride horses anymore. and i don't mind the nickname of chickenshit. at least i'm a walking, talking chickenshit!

10:39 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

hey, are you gonna update soon? i miss you!!!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home