Thursday, December 28, 2006

Uuuh....

Does this really NEED a caption?

If losing weight makes one look like that, i'll stay fat.

on to other unimportant news...i used to work in the Training Unit and my boss, Natalie*, was my best friend. (we were friends way before she was my boss) This other woman, named Jill*, also worked in the Training Unit. (i'm writing like i'm in 3rd grade but leemelone) So anyways, Natalie and i are no longer friends; however, I occasionally still run in to Jill who ALWAYS asks me "How's Natalie?" "See Natalie lately?" "You and Natalie doing anything for new years?"

and every frickin' time i say "don't know" "no" "nothing!" It's not that she always asks me about Natalie that really bugs me, it's that...Don't you have anything else to ask me???? Are you SO limited that that's all you can come up with? Even though i give you the same answer every time?!?

How about "How are you today?" or "Do you like your job?" or "My you're looking awfully thin lately..." do you see? It's not that hard to come up with different things to say.

But then again, i am the best conversationalist i know. I LOVE to talk to strangers...how can one not? You never really run out of things to inquire about.

And THAT is the reason why i love bars. (it always comes back to partying, doesn't it?)



*Names changed so i'm not one of those people that get fired for blogging.

9 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

I have been in sales for over 30yrs and if you want to start a conversation-phrase the question to get that person to talk about themselves. Set them up to brag. Is that a new car? Your hair-what have you done different?, Etc. Even quiet people have a story to tell-don't pretend to listen, really listen!

10:42 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

people are lame.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

i agree.

on both comments.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

I too had a falling out with a friend at work and was constantly asked how *** was? Had *** had the baby? What did *** name the baby? The narcissist was not amused. Well, enough talking about me, let's talk about you. What do you think of me?

11:07 AM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

Hey Tania--How's Natalie?

11:55 AM  
Blogger Harmonia said...

Hello there! I'm back bloggin'
Same place

scary pic...teehee

Happy 2007!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

I agree that people are lame but I live in NYC and I thrive on those lame-o's..they make going out fun...I am a loner so when I go out it is to feed off the public.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Yes Michelle...let's talk about you for a chnage.

oh UV...i just laughed and laughed and laughed...(you wait, chiquita someday someone will constantly ask you if you've read my blog lately)

hi harmony!

Hey Aims...it was easy visiting your blog. and you too doggy bloggy...anyone with a dog word in it gets my attenetion...

1:42 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

How's Natalie?

Listen lady, I'm on vacation, OK. Chill! I'll be back to blogging soon.

LOVE UUUUUUUUU!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home