Wednesday, December 20, 2006

tidbits #3

I came in late last night and distributed gifts at work to those i love. and cards to those i like. and, immaturely, nothing to those i'm not fond of (it's my right)...

but my favorite Infamous Tanya gift was to one of my most fav's Lynn. She's black; she's hilarious; and, she's fun. I started off her gift with a lovely candle in a terra cotta jar that smells awesome. Then she opened her 2nd gift: Degree deoderant. 3rd: carefree panty liners 4th: christmas ornament from their office tree ( i told her she had to put it back ).

her 5th gift was a lip emollient becuase a few weeks ago she had her very first herpe outbreak on her lip. at 50. on the earth i wrote "this is for obvious reasons..."

by the "Please spread the peas" i wrote "but not your virus : ( "

her last gift was Almays Liquid foundation.

In Ivory.

God I love me sometimes.

In other news, my cubby neighbor cruises the personals and sends me the ones she finds funny. at least i HOPE she's finding it funny and not thinking that's what i'd be looking for!

Contestant #1:


Contestant #2:


finally, Contestant #3...and the reason why i will stay single:




15 Comments:

Blogger Dori said...

That last one at least knows how to work a camera. Think about it..... if he can cook good vegan food and work a camera, wow you could become an invincible food blogging team. :)

The uni-brow ... isn't that just ?!?

1:30 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Oh Dori...how forgiving you are!

no vegan either. totally meat eating cologne wearing rico...

1:35 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

o.m.g. i DARE you to go out on a date with this guy. DARE YOU. then blog the whole thing of course.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

CHEESEBALL!!!!

what a fucking cheeseball. there were some on there with dead aniamls they just killed.

YES..can i marry you?

3:58 PM  
Blogger ads510 said...

holy shit...i love the unibrow guy. and the multi-pictured last guy? he's classic personal ad material. you know he totally thinks he's hot shit!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

THAT's it! thnks he's hot shit. and he might be if he didn't have 27 pictures with near the same pose.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

So many men...so little mistletoe. Pace yourself Sparky; it's a marathon not a sprint. :)

9:15 AM  
Blogger MeloMeals said...

lol... oy..

12:36 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

ewwwwwwwwww

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like ummm....gag me with a spoon!

I like Dori's perspective! She's so positive. Maybe you should call #3. I showed the pics to Marty and he liked #3. He thought he looked like a good guy. WTF? What kind of normal guy posts 30 pics of himself from shots he snapped in a mirror? Does he not have one single friend who could take ONE decent pic of him? YUCK YUCK YUCK.

I think #2 is going to give me nightmares. He's wayyyy creepy.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

You crack me up! The last guy deserves credit for trying!

The unibrow guy though takes the cake...that's the most unusual uni I've seen.

-Crystal

8:15 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

will you please go on this date already. it will be genius.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

actually i think i WILL go on dates with all these guys and then blog about it.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

Oh TK do it!! That would so out-do the ivory make-up! (which totally cracked me up by the way)

8:12 PM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

You're so bad. I love it.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home