Sunday, December 03, 2006

I yam what I yam...

nothing screams WHITE TRASH louder than an old falling-apart cozy hosting a 16 ounce Bud (in a can, no less)...


Sunday is typically my day to clean...the last 27 Sundays - i've just not been in the mood. but today, for some reason, i was. I had my ipod in (the one i fixed all by myself, shall i remind you) and my 16oz bud working.

throughout the day, Kody does his usual behavior and i, step-by-step, will capture them all. One of his behavior quirks is to simply wait in front of his food bowl as if to wonder "when she looks over, will she know that what i want is my dinner 3 hours early?"

and i do.

i usually give him the disappointing news that he has to wait at LEAST two more hours...dinner at 2:00pm will make for a very long evening.

but it's always super cute the way he sits there patiently (like he does when he's guarding my cookies) waaaaiting for me to notice him...

and THIS is why he waits right there: his food Tupperware holder.


(okay...counters are REALLY dirty; but, this was before i had got to them and to prove it, here's an after pix AND Kody's Food Holder, much to my surprise & dismay, is ALSO filthy; but, to prove i'm only white trash in my beer choices here's proof that THAT'S clean as well: )

Okay...it's Sunday. off to ask the Lord, ONCE again, to forgive me of my many sins. (I ask Him to do it weekly so He's not overwhelmed.)

9 Comments:

Blogger funwithyourfood said...

congrats on CLEANING haha

Teddy

7:14 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

i like your green kitchen. very cute :)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I can't wait to visit you sometime soon!!!! we gonna have fuuuuuuun~!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

I still have to fully remove the layer of filth the movers dragged in with them over the weekend. Yes, they cam, with my stuff! Sorry, I've been too busy/lazy to blog much. I promie to post again some day.

3:39 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

you have a beer cozy!!! lol!!

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you've totally figured it out. i hate house cleaning also but maybe with a beer, it might be do-able. hmmmmm, i'll give that a try and let you know how it goes.

oh, and by the way, i totally saw those holiday snack cakes in the background. i hear they go great with budweiser. ;)

8:09 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

THOSE ARE A GIFT!!!!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

tell us some of your sins already

11:59 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Beer is one of the necessities of life! I just prefer mine microbrewed, with lots of flavor, and a noticable alcohol content.

white trash jim ;~)

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home