Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Yoga

When i do Yoga, I see things. It's always the same vision and i don't know if it conveys a message? Should I react? Tell someone?

This image doesn't frighten me; it more, like....anNOYS me...

anyway, what do you make of it?



Oh wait...say no more. it's becoming clearer:



yeah...i see how it is. you bastard!!!



always foiling my attempts to lose weight. Because he knows when I do that, he gets less "cookies".



But, at least he knows how to rest after a good foil-my-moms-attempts-to-lose-weight session...




love you, my little vision...

7 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

We have a big dog that seems to know all the same places yours does! In the bed, in the way,etc....

3:34 AM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

boy is that dog spoiled. I like your big brass bed!!

12:27 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

he truly does live the life. that's how i feel after exercising, too.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Brass??? oh you little scamp...that's not brass...

in the way...YES! he's EVERYWHERE!

Pink, he should be your dog becuase you know how to live life too...jealousy maker.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Dori said...

Funny. I have seen that vision before. No sugar.... egads, it's the holiday! Try January when everyone else does.... or February is better yet when everyne sends their new exercise goods to the second hand stores.

6:15 AM  
Blogger karen said...

This post is SO cute! LOL... I love the last pic of him all curled up and cozy- makes you just want to snuggle with him. Sorry I haven't been around I was buried under paperwork for school. Have a wonderful holiday TK!!!

8:39 PM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

He can show you how to do the "downward dog."

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home