Wednesday, January 10, 2007

much ado about nothing...

I have a new friend who's joined the blogging world. Michelle.

Now i wish she'd just go away because she's such a good writer. (There really is a compliment in there somewhere...)

I would love to be a writer. I have many, many thoughts in my head...and they are all interesting. to me. and kody. I just don't know how to put them down in writing so articulately. (is that even a word? see?)

It's kinda like watching comedians. The things you laugh at are pretty much the things you've done in your own life. For instance, Ellen articulately (?) describes the scenario of being in one of those "automatic" bathrooms. You know...the ones where the toilets automatically flush when you're not done, or won't flush when you are? Or tricking a water faucet in to thinking you're a new "client" when it won't give you water for the full term of your hand washing time? These are all things that have happened to me! i get so pissed when someone else profits off my ideas.

but i get even more pissed that i don't think of publicizing them first. i love fame. i'd give my leg hairs to be famous. all of them. and i truly think i was supposed to be famous but things got in the way.

i blame everyone but me. i'm simply a molded piece of clay.

by the way...I invented the maxi pads with wings when i was 11. YES i did....

9 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Ann said...

You have got to be joking? Your blog makes me laugh everytime. The entire swimming episode had me laughing out loud...especially after I had seen that "sexy' swimsuit hung over your cubicle wall.... Thank you for the compliment my dear friend.

9:58 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

I thought Al Gore invented the Maxipad w/wings...

1:57 PM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

you're no slouch, kid

2:00 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

awww...i love to manipulate my readers in to lavishing me with compliments!

thanks Slinky!!

um...al gore IS a maxipad. but i like him now that i know he's been involved with environmental issues since he was, like 10.

dontchoobetalkinshitaboutmywhitetrashhabitsmichelle....i'll throw a paperclip over at you.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! TK, we must be kindred spirits. I also invented maxi-pads with wings when I was probably having my third period ever and was so pissed at ruining ANOTHER pair of size 7 panties. See, this was back when I was also a size 7. I'm much larger than that now and I can completely relate to you & your exercising post. You are the braver kindred spirit though, because I would NEVER put on a bathing suit and go out in public. Even in front of real cows. They would point and laugh and call me a cow. Seriously!
You're exercising, Melody is going to WW...I've got to do something! I doubt I'll ever see size 7 again, but 9/10 would be nice. Keep up the good work TK!
I don't watch football (I'm assuming that's what's on Sunday) but am a hockey fan. My Leafs play 3-4 times a week & since we have Leafs TV, we get all the games, so I'm doing curls at least half of the week. You should see the biceps on my right arm. Killer!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

kiss

9:42 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Thanks for inventing the maxi pad with wings, cuz that was just stinkin ingenious!! I remember when the maxi pads were like freakin diapers between your legs and everyone could see the outline of it in your pants....did I just date myself with that statement?

10:15 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

oh ... i thought you already were famous. that's the only reason i've been coming around here. whatever, i'm outta here.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Miss Awesome said...

I think you're a pretty great writer! I invented the tampon multipack when i was 12!!!! Thanks for the wings :) If only you could find a way to be compensated for it...

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home