Friday, January 19, 2007

My boy...

(STUDLY)

He's very predictable and, in my opinion, very hilarious. Every morning it's the same routine: I get up at the last minute leaving no time for me to entertain the King. I make coffee, shower, surf the net, dress, makeup, etc....Well, this pisses his Highness right off.

So, for my punishment, Kody picks and chooses things (MY things) to confiscate and dash off madly with said object in mouth. And he's smart because he likes to ensure i've seen him with said object, lest punishment would be pointless.

I always, for some reason, leave my sock drawer open. this is a PERFECT opportunity for him...he picks the unfortunate pair and bolts to the dining room.

Today i decide to capture him in action...this is him in the dining room with my socks:


then i walk away like i'm bored so he peeks around the wall to see if i'm still interested...


When i get my socks back and close my drawer, he has to resort to other alternatives...it's usually always my super-warm Ugg boots (okay..OFF brand ugg)


and to see if i still care...
(click on pix to enlarge so you can see his eyes sideways looking at me...)

Ain't he adorable?? Kevin tried to tell me a cute story about his 17 year old but it's just not the same...Kody wins. hands down.

Last Monday we took him and his girlfriend hiking with my good friend Janet.

Now it's not easy hanging out with someone who's 5 foot 20 and a size 2 on a heavy day; but, i manage.

and i'm trying to be a 2 too. Tu Tu. we walked for 2 hours!! Until we ended up at the Sunflower Cafe where i had the ever-so-popular and delicious nut burger:

Janet had the delicious avocado sandwich...(they look alike but they are different) and here are the 'children' waiting around for us to give them pieces of our meals...


wow...that was a long post. I kept it mostly pictures so i don't lose any readers....assuming i have readers...

14 Comments:

Blogger ramblin' girl said...

Ah the looking sideways to make sure you're paying attention, but hoping you don't know he's paying attention to you look...

he's adorable, as is his girlfriend!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

maybe you should get your dog a cat. that's what we did. you know, since now we just ignore the dog since we have a kid.

ha ha. i'm kidding.

please no hate mail.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

I went though a bad case of sock-stealing syndrome in the 70's. ;)

Steve~

10:05 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

Gotta love Kody...the Master of Manipulation!

10:22 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

that is the best thing ever. i actually wish i had a doggie to do such tormenting things to me.

10:39 AM  
Blogger MeloMeals said...

e is so cute.. I love how he checks around the corner to see if you're watching.. silly boy.

Your house is adorable!

Keep up with the exercise.. you'll notice a difference soon..

11:01 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Our Airdale loves to play fetch or keep-away, sometimes turning into a weird combo of both! She has her own basket of toys(ball,rope bone,torn up stuffed animals), which she can take out,but never put back!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Hey! I'm a reader!

I love your dog! he has such...personality, and he's beautiful too.

Now about that sandwich....man, does that look good!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

what a clever dog! he got you to follow him around with the camera & cashed in on some quality doggie attention! what's the puzzle your working on?!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Harmonia said...

Always LOVE the dog pics! :)

Hope your weekend is going well!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Studly is a stud. He rocks.

And so does avocado. What I made for dinner yesterday had some, as did what I made for lunch today, as will dinner tonight.

Any ideas for avocado breakfasts my dear?

2:10 PM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

hey you're soundin' a little like Pinknest with that burger post!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

I can't believe you let him chew on your boots. He OWNS YOU! I sent this to the dog whisperer and he's coming over to train both of you.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

he is cute RG and so is betsy...i love those shits!!!

Yes. kody LOVES cats...he thinks they are very very tasty...hahaha steve, you have a lot of fetishes don't you.

you can't have a dog; you're out too much Pinknest...unless you get a chihuahua like Britney : )

thanks for the compliment on my house...i rather like it too. it'd be a lot cleaner if it weren't for that boy!

BD - Kody has his own toybox too. so it thinks all boxey kinda things are for him. like my sock drawer...

HI BETH! i thank you for adoring my dog like i do...

vicki - i bought two puzzles from Big Lots (pic & save) and they're crazy cartoony type pictures that have lots going on so it's fun to do..i love puzzles. i know that's kinda gay but it's VERY rewarding.

Hi Dan...i love avocado. i eat it usually straight up! or in soup & salad & with tomatilla salsa...

and harmonia...i'm glad to see you're back.

SLinky...what can isay? I'm easy to own...

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home