Monday, October 01, 2007

The Monarch of the Seas...part deux

I'm missing Family Guy to finish this post. grrr... (actually now it's the next day. no more vacations; they're too hard to blog about)

Okay, So Friday around 4 we have to do the Muster Room thing which is where you go to find out what to do if the boat mimics the Titanic. Sally and I are STILL like little kids so we don't even take this seriously. If we went down, I'd have no idea what to do except throw on my vest and turn on the little blinky light.

and this is why:

Then we found out no drinks can be ordered while we go through this process so now I must claim it against my religion to attend, and i'm sobering up. Also, against my religion...


Sally claimed she should be in the Special Ed section (they serve drinks there, i'd bet) and even THAT didn't work.


After an hour, they FINALLY let us out...woo hooooo time to party!!!



(Sally would toggle back and forth between these two pix...hilarious!)

This was the kick off party. They played killer 80's music and it was PACKED. The energy in the air was thick with mania! It was wild...I told Sally i could go home RIGHT now and say i had the greatest cruise ever.



Later on in the evening we met more people. This was Cirby. Gay as gay could be. very funny....but i got bored so i took off and left sally for a couple of hours.

That was a mistake becuase i quickly got lonely, was found again and became re-happy!




Mmm hmmm....we partied partied partied and went to bed.

The next day, we arrived at Ensenada and got off the boat around 9:15. no easy feat when you spent all night partying....I soon discovered I had a visitor: Aunt Flo. (does anyone even say that anymore?) so i ran to the duty-free shop right off the dock to pick up a pack of sticks when i see this: $39.00 for Tampons??? i hate those things and you want me to pay that???
course it's really $3.70ish.
Ensanada is actually pretty clean. Not like tijuana...We had a fish taco (sorry. had to) at the recommendation of our tour guide, Leslie. They were DELICIOUS! I only had one though cuz i felt bad.

I bought lots of presents for everyone; but, ran out of money to get everyone something at worked which sucked. I did get Kevin a shirt that said "I might be shy, but i've got a big dick"

I can tell you...he was not pleased. I told him he could wear it on casual fridays at work. or maybe just my house.

After our shopping spree we went to this cute little hotel where they put on a show for us Americans. (why do i always feel so lame during this stuff?) Anwya, my camera sucked beucase i took like 20 pictures and none of them came out.

it was very beautiful dancing, some weird deer dance with a fake deer head and singing. i loved it! God i wish i were ethnic.

Irish doesn't count, arrrgh.
and Sally and i got these really bitchin' jackets. We did have to back to the boat and get more money; but, they were worth it. Right Salls?



Okay back to partying.
It's fun coming and going and running back to your cabin to put your swimsuit back on. i really lived in that thing the whole weekend. and check out the pool. It's deep in the cetner but has an edge you can just hang out on...love it...




They had a sexy leg contest, (two out of 4 were from Sally's moms group)



and a belly flop contest. another two of 4.


More people...






More partying:











Sally driving drunk...


Me blinded by her big-ass bra...




My typical take-pix-of-friend-peeing pix




The end.

i ran out of steam near the end of the story but iactually got a ton of work to do! no shit!

until next time.....

8 Comments:

Blogger urban vegan said...

How will you ever return to normal life after this cruise?

5:47 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

yeah, seriously? i mean, fish tacos, belly flops and big bras?! i wish i were there.

7:24 PM  
Blogger fatwonkkid said...

this weeks episode of family guy kinda sucked. last weeks season premiere was AWESOME!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

fun fun fun and I am with pinknest on the list of fun-ness

9:39 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

hahahaha...those were funny. it's even funner to relive it...must do it again.

we shoul dhave a blogger cruise.

12:55 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

You have more fun than any 6 people I know combined! I won't even tell you what images are conjured by the words "Fish Taco".......

7:39 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Normal life?! I don't think you've EVER had a normal life, have you?!!

Fish tacos huh...meh...I'll pass, tho the pix does look good.

9:58 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

mmmmm fish tacos!

the family guy takes place in rhode island!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home