Monday, September 17, 2007

My daughter?

Here's an email exchange between me and Megan's supposed mother:
Megan's Supposed Mother:
you would be so proud of my daughter . we were at the grocery store in the floral department when she ripped out the biggest "TANYA" burp. People looked up from their shopping to see where it came from . I hid and my jaw fell to the floor. I thought it was Freaky Friday and you had taken over her body. Have you recently become a very sweet, demure calm young lady in the last few days.?GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER BACK!!!!


Me:
THAT'S what's wrong with me! hahahahaha...i'm telling you; if i didn't witness her birth, i'd say she WAS mine.

Megan's Supposed Mother:
I think it was all that burping you did to my belly when I was pregnant. Most people sing to the unborn. She was technically living with you before her arrival. Just before her burps enter the earth's atmosphere she does the whole gulp, push up with the chin, and out motion method you are classically known for. Unbelievable. You must be so proud...

And for your visual, here is my little protege...

Best little girl in the whole wide world... : )

10 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

God love you! Mommy

8:21 AM  
Blogger fatwonkkid said...

why is it "supposed" mother?

11:45 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

LOL that's freakin hysterical. TWO of you??? ACK! The world can NOT handle it!

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is totally a mini-you. haha!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

attack of the TK's...run hide

5:51 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

oh you have a protege! to mold and sculpt to your wishes!

6:58 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Once my son, after a World Class Belch, said "Dad I must have got that ability from you". My wife muttered something about living in a locker room.....

4:06 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

She is an absolute cutie-pie!

7:10 PM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

rock on, sistah

7:27 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

ain't she grand? I love that girl. i never see her anymore but she always has a piece of my heart. always. i always say i'm glad i didn't have kids but if God guaranteed i'd have a 'her' i'da taken it.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home