Sunday, December 16, 2007

Lazy Sunday

My lovely Kody let me sleep in til 10:00 am today!!!

I eventually rolled out of bed, threw on my finest, logged on to Golden 1 to ensure i had money and headed to Starbucks.

I ordered my usual: iced grande soy no-whip mocha in a venti cup with xtra ice and for a treat i had a maple scone. $5.35. The guy behind the bar said "Well there's a face I haven't seen in a while!"

I handed him my card.

"I know! But where have YOU been?"

"I work nights now....um....it says declined."

Oh God. I hate that. I don't mind looking homeless; but, when shit happens to back up the idea that i might be...yeah...i hate that.

I asked if he minded if i just brought back the money and he commented not to worry that he'd take care of it today. Ugh. Oh no you won't...no little starbucks boy is going to carry me! do you know who i am???

When i brought back the cash, he remembered my order and re-rang it back in. Now I know my beauty must've made him nervous, looking all hot in my cigarette-burned Old Navy fleece coverup, covering up my pale blue, hair dyed stained jammies, with bed hair poking out in every direction, topped off with fuzzy teeth; but, the only flirty thing he could come up with was "Were you overdrawn?"

Yeah...i'm hot now.

5 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

You sound like a bag lady with good taste in coffee....
I'm sort of old fashioned, but I carry cash. American Money- don't leave home without it...

4:17 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:17 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

lol! best pickup line ever.

5:43 AM  
Blogger MeloMeals said...

You crack me up.

1:51 PM  
Blogger ramblin' girl said...

that's too funny...

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home