Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I stayed home yesterday because an extra 5 shots of Patron will do that to you. I watched scary movies all day on my free movie channel. What a lump.
On Christmas eve, I bought Kevin a pair of Family Guy shorts because we're both obsessed with Family guy:

So funny...but THAT gift was hiding his real gift: an ipod shuffle.

The look is because we were not supposed to buy each other gifts but he has been scoping out shuffles for months and he does so much for me (and Kody. And my friends) year round that why not? (kody thinks everything is for him)

And here is my very own Sir Isaac Newton:



So over the last few days, I've done nothing but drink, play games and sleep. Ain't Christmas grand?


p.s. FULL PHOTO CREDIT GOES TO MICHELLE

8 Comments:

Blogger Sornie said...

Drinking on Christmas -- I am SHOCKED! Nobody does that, well except me, and my friends, and my family...

10:18 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

Yes, Kevin definitely deserved the gift for putting up with all us lovely friends of yours all year long!

10:44 AM  
Blogger MeloMeals said...

Glad you had a lovely holiday.

11:11 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

merry christmas!! i want your last few days.

6:52 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Erase the post about the half-marathon. We'll all pretend in was the Patron "Ta-kill-ya" talkin'....
I'd rather throw your bail than listen to the heart attack recovery that "Changed your life"..
Sincerely,
Tin Man Triathalon Survivor

7:16 AM  
Blogger T. said...

Love the dog.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Dori said...

What a bummer about the jury duty... this has been going on for a long time for you (obviously more than one trial). Looks like you had a wonderful holiday with great friends. Wishing you a Happy New Year also.

12:41 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

hudson was totally in to christmas too! we got him a gift and he opened it all by himself! and he tried to help everyone else as they opened their gifts

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home