Friday, December 28, 2007

Mmm, Mmm...afternoon snack!

I went to Togo's on this morning's break because i was THAT starving ( and THAT bored ). I got a sandwich and a cup of soup and with that soup they gave me a piece of bread. I didn't really need that bread since i had my sandwich so I tossed it, still in it's wrapper (important fact for later).



This afternoon I was REALLY starving - again ( and still THAT bored ) so i opened up my Progresso Vegetable Noodle soup. That piece of bread sounded pretty good right then. If you know me, you'll know that I'm not above eating food that has fallen on the floor, eating off my fork after Kody's had a bite or drinking a beer with a cigarette butt in it so I normally reached in the garbage to grab my bread:






My first reaction was shock. Then disgust becuase one thing I AM above is eating hairy bread. Thanks Michelle for using MY can to dump your excess hair.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Ann said...

In my attempt to thwart boredom...I organized my purse, trashed the various receipts collecting in my wallet and cleaned the hair out of my brush. My hair is clean...don't know that I can say the same of the trash can. You know our employer re-uses the liners...don't you?

3:00 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

you just have no idea how disappointed i was to see that glob of hair. my precious bread...wasted....

3:07 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

The Aventures of Tanya- Dumpster Diver!!???

8:15 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

whats the problem the bread is all wrapped u?????

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home