Monday, February 09, 2009

i got nothing to say.

well maybe i do. i hate my period becuase as i've gotten older, i've gotten meaner. yesterday i about choked a 4 year old for staring at me. I literally said "what the fuck you lookin' at?".

under my breath of course...i'm not THAT mean.

i had a horrible dream this morning and woke up at 4am VERY sad. i decided to get up and clean my kitchen. at 5, i wanted to lay down and cuddle with Kody...next think i know he's whining at 7 trying to get me up. shithead...when did he learn to tell time?

I went to a random starbucks so i don't have to face my regular baristas who painstakingly remember my complicated drink only for me to tell them 'no'. my two favorite baristas were serving at the random starbucks. Yay monday!!!

i hate my job. i'm sick of driving to stockton. two more months, i pass probe and i'm outtie.

that's my bitch-fest for today. thanks for caring.

4 Comments:

Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

I have said , what the fuck are you looking at.. to a lot of people. children, old people.. and a couple times to stupid boys who just stare, and i actually didnt say it under my breath.. when you do that.. be warned, you will have a fight over it. lol. but if your like me.. you'll win.

I notice that you have a lot of . . . everywhere. periods do suck.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Pher said...

I like Candi Tanya...

2:47 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

move to new york that how we greet each other....

3:19 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

i pushed little kiddies during the thanksgiving day parade. oops.

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home