Sunday, May 09, 2010

tidbit blog

It was a good weekend...Went to Second Saturday here in sacto with my bro and Kevin. It was packed and the night was gorgeous. I actually explored more of 2nd saturday becuase of my brother instead of the usual sit in one bar, maybe two, and drink.

we found this garage that was totally partying! this band was slightly irish slightly bluesgrassy and i loved it. If you looked around, everyone was smiling...i love happy music.



We left early becuase...well not sure why but no big deal. probably one of the better 2nd saturdays i've had....

Yesterday i shopped for my trip. I bought sundresses, tshirts, shorts, pants, shoes....oh my! LOVE my new converse and my sexy wedgie shoes...i'm not a heel wearer so this should make all my friends happy. i wore the converse yesterday before going out and kody wanted me to kick his tennis ball but i'm like NO WAY! give me just ONE pair without tennis ball spit on the right tip of my shoe, please, kody!!!


and today i springerized my room. new art, new curtains and still the same ol' viggo tshirt.

two more weeks and we'll be in paradise...i really can't believe it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home