Sunday, June 19, 2011

3:30am sunday

and i can't sleep. i've just got too much on my mind. too many things i need to list and begin for my journey over the next two months. i MUST figure out the Kanab, Utah trip. absolutely must.

Jakes mom is coming to get him today and i cannot be happier. i love that little guy but his barking completely drives me mad and we all know that's a very short trip.

i went to Jeannie's sisters house in folsom last night for dinner and had a great time! Ryan made the yummiest pulled pork sliders. i wanted to eat a hundred of them but i was massively full. carol's son Cory is HIGHLY unlikeable. he obviously has some kind of mental disorder or seomthing going on up there...he even irritated Brandon and that's not easy to do...awww..my Brandon. i ADORE that guy. they bought Logan a little battery powered push car and everyone was too heavy to ride it, since it's made for toddlers; but, not Brandon! hahaha...skinny little shit.

anyway, i don't really feel like writing. funny how when i wrote for my boy, it was funner to write but since it's just me? meh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home