Sunday, June 19, 2011

yay for today!

it was such a good day today. i was going to help anna with her at&t setup but the mornign was already a whirlwind as soon as i opened my eyes. i scheduled as follows: ride my bike to my brothers house, ride to work, drop off our bikes, walk to the Naked Lounge, have coffee with Anna drive to the market, buy produce, she drives produce home and we ride our bikes to her house to get her at&t setup.

we meditated first for 25 minutes and chris really liked it. i ended up riding home about 20 minutes later, called Janet and we had game day at my house. i drank, yes, but i do not have that churning in my stomach of going to work tomorrow. of course becuase i don't have to go to work tomorrow. AND i have TWO full months to win the lottery and i'm sure it's going to happen. how could it not???

Jakes mom picks him up in about an hour and i'm glad to get rid of him. i love him to pieces but i really like it when it's just me & kody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home