Friday, September 09, 2011

Billy

I'm watching my brothers beagle while he's in new hampshire. He's a funny little guy. He is exactly the shape of a tube. when he lays on his belly, it still feels like i'm petting his back. and the reason for his shape is this is one excited little doggy when it is food time. My GOD! he only expresses what I want to when I eat! He wags his tail, jumps on my leg, spins in circle, licks his lips, runs to his spot, spins in more circles; I'll tell you...it cracks me up every time.

He's also veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery affectionate. Now i've had Kody for 11 years and he has really trained me to accept a non-nuzzley dog so (feeling guilty) Billy actually irritates me with his neediness. So much so, i had to put up the baby gate at night becuase he sleeps RIGHT in the middle of the bed as close to me as he can.

Another funny thing about Billy is he likes to get RIGHT in your face and stare at you. i'm talking a pencils width from your nose to his. He doesn't lick, doesn't touch you - just stares. i'll get a pix of it later and post it...

Last night, i went to a meetup meditation thing becuase I am trying to make meditation a part of my every day routine and group meditation is actually quite nice. Now, let me preface this story with the fact that I really like Eastern religion. The people always seem so kind and at peace; so much so, I really don't fit in but it's something i obviously crave and want to be so I go. And this groups tenet is buddhism. Their 'string' is worshiping Tara, a female Buddha, the Holy Mother. As I recited the 21 verses for the 3rd time, I kept having the thought of "Thou shalt not have other gods before Me" so I got a little uncomfortable. and fearful.

What attracted me to this venue was if you say these 21 versus, 3 times in a row, 6 times a day you can have anything you want; a loving relationship, peace of mind and last but first, wealth. Ironically, if I achieved the state of enlightenment of a buddha I wouldn't want riches so out the window that went. Me want money.

I'll stick to my guided meditation for now and keep searching...my happiness, joy, riches and love is out there and it is near; i can feel it : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home