Friday, October 14, 2011

Tidbit Blog

I don't want to get too excited but i feel completely unencumbered today. I know it becuase it's been so long since i've felt this way, that it's noticeable.

I'm a baseball cap fan. I'll pick 'em up off the streets, clean them and then they're mine. Today I found a NY Yankee hat...i rode my bike over it.

I now have to order smaller pajama jeans. I know that seems like an oxymoron but still...yay for me!

My poor Betta is sick. It looks like he has Dropsy which is a fatal disease so i'm kinda sad. I 'hospitalized' his tank this morning so we'll see. : (

I had to get my teeth cleaned yesterday and i got SUPER high on the nitrous. It feels totally uncomfortable like if you smoked too much pot. But i knew i was safe so i went with it and eventually that part passed and then i was just pleasantly altered. I asked Sue how my teeth looked becuase I had been flossing my teeth at least once a week. She laughed but i was seriously proud!

You know what I love about moving my car every 2 hours? that it forces me to ride my bike in.

Did you see the season finale of Breaking Bad? O. M. G. it gave me goosebumps and does everytime I mention it...

IT'S FRIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home