Thursday, July 28, 2005

Everybody's workin' for the weekend...

Today is already Thursday. I'm majorly excited that soon it will be Friday. And then Friday, 4:29 and that's when i leave work.

Saturday I'm volunteering at The Animal Place and i'm excited about that. I just wish I could bring Kody...but he'd eat the chickens and would hump the sheep. (even though he's not a humper) Peng is coming but riding his bike for the 4 hours i'm in orientation...fine by me! it'll be hot and i don't like to move too much in the heat.

I still haven't found a home for Blue which sucks. This dog is so frickin' clingy, you just would not believe me if i told you. when i was cutting up veggies in my kitchen, at the counter, i had to move two steps to the right and then to the left; back to the right and then left...he moved every time i did...plus he urine dribbled in my office. poor baby...he needs a big farm to run on.

here's to hoping i find a good home for blue, have fun at the animal place and hear good weekend stories on monday...

8 Comments:

Blogger tabitha jane said...

i LIVE for the weekends!

have fun at the animal farm! do you think they'd take blue?

10:33 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

I think i might have found a home for Blue!!! She lives on a farm with horses, goats, chickens..that'd be perfect for Blue...

i'll keep you posted.

10:56 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

is blue named after blue's clues by the way?
i loved that show . . .

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo hoo! You're not going to make it up here for the blogger picnic? We'll miss you!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

i don't knopw why blue is named blue. he's an adoptee so his past is a mystery...he's so sweet. too bad veggiebabe you lived in canada because this dog would cling to you like toity paper dingleberries...

bill DON'T MAKE ME FEEL BAD!!! i'm boo hooing myself. but i want pictures!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Senor Guano said...

"toity paper dingleberries"

Geezus Tanya!

Where do you come up with this sh*t?
No pun intended.

2:11 PM  
Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

That's exactly what I do when I go to The Animal Place.

Good luck Blue.

I added you (tanya not blue) to my roll cause I like reading your shit.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Pipi Longstockings said...

dog humps sheep = poodle

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home