Wednesday, September 28, 2005

okay...

I interviewed for a new job today. such a long story abuot where i work now and i can't post it until i find something else; but, is there another way to say 'bullshit' without being found out?

Sad to say, not much has changed since the last time i wrote. except i redecorated (a slight remodel) my kitchen and i'm not quite ready to post the 'after' pix. got plenty of 'befores' though. it was the wickedest hardest project i've ever done too. i cut out the middle of 6 of my 20 cabinet doors, routered the backs (love to say that - i sound so constructioney), had beautiful washboard style glass put in, and painted everything. all 20 doors had microscopic trim in the middle that i had to painstackingly paint with black, of all colors. so of course, the black bled in to the greens but still - overall, it looks pretty cool. i'll post pix after this weekend.

my girlfriend Dena had to put her dog to sleep this past Sunday. i cried almost as hard as her as you know how animal issues affect me. she was only 4. i came home that night and hugged Kody extra hard. he just farted...but i felt better.

i had a dream last night i was losing major chunks of hair. www.dreammoods.com says the following: Losing Your Hair
To dream that you are losing your hair, denotes that you are concerned with the notion that you are getting older and losing your sex appeal/virility. You are preoccupied with aging and your appearance. Losing you hair also signify a lack of strength and that you do not possess the power to succeed in an undertaking. You may be feeling weak and vulnerable.

i can thank my current manager for the latter...aaaaaaaaaaah...it's good to be back!

7 Comments:

Blogger tabitha jane said...

i'm so glad you're back!!!!

i've missed you!

can't wait to see pics of your kitchen!

i thought of you the other day when i saw a malamute that needed adopting in the paper. i begged jon to let us have it, but alas, we cannot have pets in our apt . . . the landlord says no. and we don't have a yard. but i want a BIG DOG!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Aww...how nice to see your comment on my blog. I missed you too!

I guess i won't put pix of my kitchen this weekend though becuase i'm gonna get plantation blinds and that will require a heloc since i'll just do the floor, lighting and all my windows too. hell...why not?

and when i'm done, you two can move in here, rent my house and have as many dogs as you want! course that means you'll be in sac-town and i dont' think you'd like it...

8:45 PM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

Welcome back! You were missed. That’s so sad about your friend’s dog  I had a very strange dream about drinking red wine out of a crystal goblet while driving, getting a bit swervy, and seeing the flashing lights of the five-oh in my rear-view. Then I woke up with my heart pounding. Remember: don’t drink and drive, not even in your sleep.

10:54 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

i actually don't mind sacramento . . . it's one of the few cities in california that i have enjoyed. plus i have family there . . .

9:44 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I'm so glad you are back. Your kitchen looks great!

I've missed you!

11:34 AM  
Blogger ads510 said...

I'm sure it was nice to take a blogger break, but damn, we've missed you. WELCOME BACK!

4:19 PM  
Blogger MikeyPDX said...

Welcome back, sounds like you've been busy.

Sad about your friend's dog.

Tabs: Big dogs rule! Although I've made peace with his passing, I miss my ol' Great Dane sometimes.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home