Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Clap on Clap off...

Bahee tagged me and i'm my favorite subject so here are my turn ons, and turn offs:

Turn ons:
money, the thought of having a lot and soon the day i have a lot
pure and unequivocal joy
iced grande soy mochas
stormy weather
a great movie/book/song
hot showers on freezing cold days
saturdays
squishy oreo cookies that have been dunked in non-hormonally treated milk ; )
Best friends
being in love

turn offs:
animal abuse of any kind
having to work for a living
pap smears (see earlier post)
new car prices
having credit card debt
squeezing in to too tight jeans
hot weather
Mondays, tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and partial Fridays
anxiety
feeling lost

okay. I tag Tabitha, Ryan, and Shananigans

10 Comments:

Blogger tabitha jane said...

mmmm non-hormonally treated milk! i love it!


what does it mean that you tagged me? what do i do?

10:48 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

oh sorry...you jsut list 10 turn on's and 10 turn offs...

11:06 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

ok, i'll try to do it tomorrow.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

oh sorry Ryan...i didn't know what you meant!

12:50 PM  
Blogger MikeyPDX said...

Saturdays kick ass. So do squishy Oreos.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Beans said...

nobody ever tags me... :(

2:29 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

awww...beans. i think you're darling! you don't visit much so i forget!

please please do the 10 things each for me! Since Ryan doesn't want to do it anyway >: (

2:41 PM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

Thanks for the tag. I need something to kill these last 20 min at my desk :)

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great lists. Good call on the stormy weather.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Pipi Longstockings said...

gotta agree about having to work bit...turns me off too..

BTW, talking about squishy oreos after a post about poopie is really gross

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home