Wednesday, June 07, 2006

2nd day of fast

i am an alien.

i feel weird. i was vibrant and on fire this morning. Popped outta bed, made my baby some coffee, watered the lawns, did yoga, fed the dogs, took them to the park, emptied the dishwasher, brushed my teeth, made my juice, and a hot cup of tea so i, at least, LOOK american driving to work with mug in hand.

and now...ew. EW! i feel like crap. my head is kinda hurting, my stomach is knotting and i'm bored shitless.

well i'm bored shitless every day, so that's nothing new...but still. Of everything i read it will get worse before it gets MUCH better.

my biggest fear is: what if i'm not an alcoholic when i come outta this fast? What if I'm a strong, spiritual, wise woman? I can't handle that... i like wallowing in shit!! It's what I know! i'm familiar with it! I'm comfortable with it!~ i've become one with shit!

let's just see if i can get past day 2.

9 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

Maybe some protein via a bit of soy milk would help ease your uncomfortableness?

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Wishing your week goes well, TK!

9:25 AM  
Blogger geeksters said...

I tried a juice fast once and it was brutal. Drinking a glass of celery and carrots is not my idea of a good time.

But oranges are always good whether or now you have to chew them.

Good luck.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

can't have soy milk Kleo...: ( like an iced grande soy mocha? becuase that would be good now.

no geeksters that's the shitty part is i HATE the juice. icky shitshitSHIT! although my pineapple grapefruit was tolerable. but spinach? beets? carrots? no.

i'd rather do a water fast

10:25 AM  
Blogger funwithyourfood said...

I don't know what i would do if i lost my alcoholism- be less merry i guess?

noo- not having that haha

good luck!

Teddy
PS My first EVER MwM is up!

7:42 PM  
Blogger geeksters said...

Why not make it a water-and-fruits-and-vegetables fast? Chewing is a good simple way of burning calories. I recommend it.

7:44 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

oh gooood my stomach hurts too.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

why the fast? health, personal challenge, self-torture, experiment? hope it gets easier for ya. i considered a cleansing fast once, but ya know.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

yeah...i've considered fasts many times too. this one i didn't even plan. i think i'm sick of trying to lose this last 15 pounds and unable to do so. so i figured i'd jump start it, fast and clean out my gunk and then see what happens.

i will do fruits and veggies when i'm done the liquid fast.

8:34 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

mmmmm . . . add a little rum to that juice . . .

just kidding!! i wouldn't tempt you like that! you are so totally my hero right now!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home