Thursday, July 06, 2006

Betsy & Kody

I wrapped my hair towel around Betsy's head today and she pulled it out and ran away from me. when she came back to me, i did it again. She pulled her head out and ran away. again. and again she ran up to me - never looking at the towel and the cause of all her confusion*. I think I could have done that many, many more times but i had to go to work.

i guess she's still not a hundred percent; but, it still cracked me up.

*Betsy was not harmed in me poking fun at her...in fact, she did seem to enjoy it. in a weird way.

I am meeting a very old friend, Shana, tonight after work whom i have not seen in 15 years. she wondered if she'd recognize me and i said i looked pretty much the same except with more wrinkles.

Which reminded me of a story i told her 15 years ago when she was 40.

I heard a comedian on the radio who said that now that she was in her 40's she didn't really like to "get on top". Becuase she knows when she looks down at her man, she looks like a sharpei. Well Shana laughed and laughed...and you know, when you laugh, it's becuase you relate.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shananigans said...

LOL! I think I've heard that joke before. I love pestering the dog, it's fun becasue they never get mad at you really. Have fun catching up with your friend!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

oy! bad bad bad

3:40 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

oh, that little trickery with your dog sounds actually quite hilarious.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

a sharpei! that's exactly what HE looks like, i was having such a hard time pinpointing it!

9:20 AM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

OMG, that is hilarious. A shar pei... not unlike the Sharpie pen as well... That's how i "FEEL" sometimes. Love the fun with doggies. I'm so into that, you know i am, girl!!!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home