Friday, June 24, 2011

friday day 7 in to my 2 month sebbatical

I had dinner at kellys tonight and i really had a good time. her husband Jeff is a quirky man...a good looking, quirky man that likes to have full-on conversations with someone i just can't see. But i know when he talks to 'them' i should be listening too, so i do. and every once in a while, he realizes i'm there and will talk to me too. i was very flattered and touched at his compliments about my writing. i am my own worst critic and my writing, to me, is always sporadic and unorthodoxed. But i'd like to think that it takes a highly superior being to understand me... : )

I was pleased to see him make fun of kelly like he likes to make fun of me. It's always with a genuine heart, feigned irritation and sheer adoration. that has got to be the highest compliment, like, ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home