Monday, June 27, 2011

holy shit. i just ran for 45 minutes. it was weird too becuase after the first mile, i didn't want to run anymore but i had already committed to 4 times around the park so i HAD to keep going. Then near the end, i no longer felt hot or tired. like i had just started running! they must've designed drugs to mimic the feeling when you run. it's kinda cool.

i'm going to the library today to get a book on Key West so i make sure i FULLY utilize my time there. i KNOW i'm going to dive and most likely kayak but i'm also hoping to rent a catamaran (guided of course - i don't know how to sail a catamaran) and spend the day going around all the islands and snorkeling. Kinda weird i'm going by myself but i think it'll be cathartic. And i did email my flight attendant friend back east who is going to try to meet me there...there is room for one more. I'm actaully more excited about the convertible. I think it's awesome i'm going to spend 3 hours driving to Key West down a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong highway surrounded by turqoise water. if that doesn't make me find the answer, i just don't know what will.

I have to go to sac city too and get all my transcripts for school. now i'm thinking radiology. i don't really like people so i won't care if they're injured but as a vet te3ch? i'll be balling my eyes out daily and for practically min. wage. not sure tha'ts the smartest move. we'll see. if i didn't work i could go for both degrees.

Hmm......my wheels are turnin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home