Sunday, July 10, 2011

I 'tupid

I posted an ad on craigslist asking for a million dollars. Before i posted it i thought "jesus. this is stupid!" then i searched "I want a million dollars" and found a guy who posted a youtube video asking for a million dollars and he got it!!! WTH?? what's with all these people stealing my ideas and not giving me credit. From Chelsea Handler to maxi-pads with wings! MY IDEAS!

I did meet two people from my posts so that's kinda fun. neither are millionaires so they missed the point but they're from new england and that's kinda cool too.

Now my juices runneth over becuase i'm on fire with ideas. I can't tell you here becuase of all the millions that read my blog, someone will beat me to it. Like Jenny McCarthy did. Bitch!

Kody has now begun to poop in my house, my car and near Janet's pool. This is the beginning of the end. he's either going to die in the next few months or linger for 7 more years. I'm not sure which will be more devastating. I will put him in a pooped-bag wheel chair if i have to, folks. i love him THAT much.

Tuesday, I'm joining a rescue organization to rescue neglected goats, pigs & dogs. As sad as that scene is I know i'm giong to feel awesome helping. And if a goat kicks me right in the face, I will still feel more joy than my best day in a cube.

Going to tahoe on Wednesday for two days. I think that's also gonna be a good move...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home