Tuesday, July 05, 2011

July 5th

I thought i'd be happy the trial was over; but, i'm sad. NOW what do I do all day? Guess it's time to face myself. yuk.

I did make myself get up and run this morning. not an easy run but i ran 33 minutes. i add the 3 becuase every minute, for me, counts. it's already hot and it's only 8:30. I have many odds & ends to do today so it'll be a busy day. i love my days but don't love my nights. they're long and kinda lonely. i should do some meetup groups but i'm never social anymore. I think I need a change of scenery. Maybe i'll book a weekend in Tahoe with my timeshare. and since i already booked a vacation that only costed me a thousand points, i'll use my other four thousand for a penthouse. Just wish i could sneak Kody in...i HATE leaving him for any period of time right now since he's aging by the day.

I am going to the animal protection institute Thursday to volunteer for office work. ironic: doing all i can to get AWAY from office work and then i volunteer for it....

jesus. what a bunch of short sentences. i must be thinking choppy. guess i'll move right now...don't want to but as soon as i move, things get easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home