Wednesday, June 29, 2011

God!

I cannot wait for this damn trial to be over!!! i'm so hooked i can't really get on with my day becuase it's peppered with watching the live trial. I have two tests on Friday and i'm trying to study for but my desire to punch Jose in the face makes it very hard to concentrate.

Yesterday i rode my bike to trader joes, did some shopping and rode home. my groceries were so heavy (yes...the groceries, not my ass) that my back wheel was 3/4's flat. But it was kinda nice doing a "downtown"y thing like shpping on my bike.

i have a 5K on saturday so today i'm only going to run for 30 minutes and do other workouts the next two days so i'll be ready to run by then. I don't have much planned for today except some serious cleaning. god...seems like i do that every other day. Yesterday I made my Portuguese stew and it was fabulous. I'll have enough for like 5 days so i'll probably hate it by then.

I emailed United Animal Nations today to volunteer my services and time for anything they need in the next few months. i hope they call me a lot.

Off to study!

addendum: ran 30 minutes; walked kody AND showered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home