Thursday, June 30, 2011

yeah baby!

just got back from an hour and 20 minute ride to Goethe. and that was OVER the bridge and back. my average speed was 15.0 mph and i sweated. so I started working out 12 days ago and have missed 2 days since. i won't be working out tomorrow so i'm fresh for my 5K saturday. i dno't plan on breaking any records staurday becuase i really just want to finish the race. my first race.

I have to meet Dena at the sac county shelter since Panda jumped off a 2nd story balcony and broke his leg. Poor baby...she's got more on her hands than that...that dog cannot be left alone and tha'ts going to be a pain in the ass for her. i had one of those. excpet Bear could be left alone as long as he was in the house. Panda tears up the house.

Studying for my math test. christ. fractions? really?? I forgot about dividing fractions and that you invert them, then multiply and something else...what a pain. oh well...i'll spend the rest of the day studying that. my exam is tomorrow at 8:30. yay.

addendum: i didn't have to go to the shelter becuase Panda did NOT break his leg and Dena was in way better spirits.

I've decided to take probably 2/3'rds of my check to see how i do on less money and what's weird is, although I wasn't wealthy before, I never really had to check a price tag (sans a trip to europe). so now I'm penny pinching. I bought soil today for my tomatoes and bought the cheapest soil i could find. i guess what i've learned today is i am and was pretty greatful for my salary becuase before i never had to look at price tags. but that's okay...it's not enough to make me change my mind. : ) i think i can be happy on less. for now. but soon i'm gonna needs me a millionaire to make up for lost time, bitch!!! hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home