Monday, November 21, 2011

Shit the security guard says...

I could make a whole new blog about that.  We have a security guard here who's probably in her late 60's and she's is very very quirky.  But every day I lock up my bike or when i unlock my bike to leave she comes out and chats with me like we're old buddies.

Last week, she came out and was playing with her phone and here's how her story goes:

"I kept getting these phone calls from a number I didn't recognize.  I just found out it was from a Christian Singles group adn they asked me for a good number.  I told them they could have my home phone number but certainly my dog & bird can't answer the phone so i told them they could call me on this number but they haven't called me back yet!"  and so on...

today, I walk in the building and she informs me that her and Lillian are doing much better now that they're on medication for their achy bones...Lillian is her dog.  I never asked her about her bones and I don't know why she 'picks up the conversation' with me as if she left it off somewhere earlier...