Tuesday, August 14, 2012

HCG - LAST TIME!

Man. I gotta say. I feel incredibly awesome. I went on a very strange and apathetic drinking binge for a good 3 months. I knew I needed to get my shit together but I literally had no reason to do so. Not that myself isn’t a good enough reason, but I also was just having a bit of fun.


So driving to Tallac last Wednesday, it just popped in my head: HCG. Of course I’ve thought about it a few times but p’shawed it because that’s a hard diet and I’ve done it FIVE TIMES before. But for some reason, Wednesday it clicked and clicked good.

The more I thought about it the more I said ‘yes…that will be my motivation.’ So I faxed my blood work over to the clinic the next morning and told her to hurry up and make my appt because I’m fat (not AS fat as I’ve gotten before..GOD…who WAS I?) and she got me in that afternoon. Which was perfect because I got to load Friday and Saturday. Unfortunately, I have been sick so I couldn’t do one last hurrah but I’ve had so many last hurrahs, I wasn’t too bothered by it.

I’m on my 3rd low cal day and I don’t look at this diet the same way I had before. Dreading how much longer I have to go and deeming it near impossible. Now I’m like “Hm…I only have 27 more days to go!” Even when I thought about my delicious, buttery cashews in my cabinet, it was a solid non-fighty ‘no way’…not blowing this round this time because I’m not doing it again.

I’m not even using cream in my coffee…THAT’S how serious I am.