Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Am I a biased mother...

I submitted this photo in an animal picture contest

I think it (and he) is beautiful but i'm his mother...am I wrong?

So, naturally i check out the competition, and although there are some beautiful ones (not as beautiful as mine, though - let's get that clear) there are some "things that make you go 'Hmmm's" in there...

Okay...what is special about this one? the bra strap shot or the pit bull that's going to eat the kitten?


Now this would be good for a look alike contest; but, again, not the greatest shot...


Whaaa....? Pre-barfing is never good.


Eww...


what the f***?

This one will give me nightmares...(the guy seems very sweet though, so don't get on my case)

So just my opinion; my doggie is the clear winner here (even amongst the "good" ones...heh heh)

11 Comments:

Blogger tabitha jane said...

kody is totally the winner

11:02 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

That's what friends are foooooor!!!

Thank you Tabitha! now no submitting your kitties or there might be competition...(see how nice i am?)

11:15 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Omg, how can he even compete?

11:21 AM  
Blogger Bicycle!Bicycle! said...

Well T, if you posed with him you would have been a slam dunk winner!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

You win!!!!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Senor Guano said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Senor Guano said...

Kittins and Boobies do rate pretty high, but I will have to give Kody the nod on this one.

Although if I look at that picture to long that water rushing behind him makes me have to go wee

12:56 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

don't worty, we don't have any pets so there will be no competition.

let us know the contest results!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

He's already a winner in my eyes~

but they have a voting system that i'm not wiling to spend all day on, ya know? these people will becuase they want the $250.

but thank you to all who have pre-voted with me. Kody's head will get even bigger...if that's possible.

1:22 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

i was just thinking how BIG he is

2:21 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Tabs: He's 106#'s and loves to sleep on you. everything he does is big!

Trav: yes. we were definitely raised to adore and worship the dog...and kody is the king of this household! (and yeah...i call him my son. better than husband, i guess)

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home