Sunday, September 02, 2012

Rut Slut

I did that HCG diet for a little over two weeks cheating all the way.  hahahah...i just can't kid myself anymore.  BUT oddly enough it did get me off the booze train that i had grown comfortable on.  i drank once in the last 3 weeks and i'm pretty sure i can go another 3 weeks without it.  i forget the horrific hangovers you get when you're on low-carb (on low-carb instead)

My brothers came over last night and i made them a fabulous dinner.  we were supposed to go to a play in Fair Oaks but i was feeling tired and shitty so we watched The 20 Most Shocking Videos on TruTV.  They hate that shit but, funnily enough, they stayed for 3 episodes of it.  White trashy addicting.

Kody's good.  I took him to work with me yesterday while i moved my cube from Hell to Heaven.  I thought he'd be happier being there with me but he was afriad to be alone on the big dark floor and he was panting pretty badly.  I finally got him to sit down after I could sit down in my new cube an unpack.  and, the good boy that he is, he pooped RIGHT where i'd see it so i could clean it up and none would be the wiser.

Gotta get my old car smogged today.  costed me $500 to get rid of that check engine light to GET it smogged so i'm writing all that off.  I will!

Someone at work about shit his pants when i told him i was 46.  he stared at me the entire time i was in his cube, making comments every once in  awhile how he doesn't believe me.  it has to be the pink hair...makes me look a decade younger and two decades hotter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home