Saturday, October 29, 2011

I want to ride my rollerblades i want to ride my blades

I would so cry if i didn't end up smirking shockingly.  ONE day of eating regularly (well...minus the fries and sleeve of oreos chased with full-fat milk) and i gained seven pounds.  SEVEN POUNDS!  WTF!?!  I know they say it's not good to lose more than 2 pounds per week but they don't say much about gaining 7 pounds overnight!  anyway, i know it's just massive water weight and cookies so i'm not worried.  And i just got back from a 40 minute blade (could have SWORN it was at least an hour)...today my punishment is only wine and no food.

hahah...

Aah...it's halloween.  My ex used to say he didn't like it when women used this as an opportunity to dress all slutty...how much you wanna make a bet he LOVES it this year?  Jesus.  Did i even KNOW him???

My costume?  I'm going as a widow.